Judging by the skyrocketing Powerball jackpot, Americans are willing to turn a blind eye to statistics in the pursuit of easy money. But it turns out that's not the worst thing we'd do for a payday. "Many Americans admit they would be willing to go to incredible, often horrible lengths for a big, fat check," states the New York Daily News, which looked at a survey of 1,000 people conducted by OnePoll.com. Without further ado, here are 10 of those horrible lengths Americans will go to for money:
- 6% of people would commit murder for $1 billion.
- 10% would enter into a sham marriage for $100,000.
- 15% of people would shoplift for $1,000.
- 10% would perform a sex act on a stranger for $100,000.
- 15% would fake their own death for $100 million.
- 10% would do amateur porn for $1 million.
- 25% would donate sperm or eggs without their partner's knowledge for $100 million.
- 10% would punch a stranger in the face for $1 million.
- 20% would flash a stranger for $10,000.
- 10% would commit treason for $1 billion.
Read the full story here
. (Read more money