Trump Cries 'BULLSHIT' in Tweet - Page 2
He addresses the morning's news
- On the Dow, which was down more than 500 points at 12:30pm ET: "All of this impeachment nonsense, which is going nowhere, is driving the Stock Market, and your 401K’s, down. But that is exactly what the Democrats want to do. They are willing to hurt the Country, with only the 2020 Election in mind!" (tweet here)
- On Pelosi at the presser: "Nancy Pelosi just said that she is interested in lowering prescription drug prices & working on the desperately needed USMCA. She is incapable of working on either. It is just camouflage for trying to win an election through impeachment. The Do Nothing Democrats are stuck in mud!" (tweet here)
- On Schiff at the presser: "Adam Schiff should only be so lucky to have the brains, honor and strength of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. For a lowlife like Schiff, who completely fabricated my words and read them to Congress as though they were said by me, to demean a First in Class at West Point, is SAD!" (tweet here)
- On the Dems' latest moves: "The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULLSHIT, which is what they have been doing ever since I got overwhelmingly elected in 2016, 223-306. Get a better candidate this time, you’ll need it!" (tweet here)
- On Schiff again: While speaking to reporters alongside Niinistö, Trump called Schiff a "low-life" who should resign "in disgrace, and frankly they should look at him for treason," reports CBS News. He added that Schiff wasn't worthy of holding Pompeo's "blank-strap," which CNN calls a "self-censored reference" to jock-strap.
- On the whistleblower: He told reporters he did think a whistleblower should be protected—so long as the whistleblower is "legitimate." The Hill reports Trump told reporters the identity of the person who gave information to the whistleblower should be disclosed. "This country has to find out who that person was, because that person's a spy, in my opinion."
(Read more President Trump
My Take on This Story
Show results |