Katy Perry’s 15 minutes aren’t even up, and she’s already shilling for Proactiv. In her honor, Olivia Allin of The Frisky lists the 10 most embarrassing celebrity product endorsements:
- Serena Williams for Tampax: Her commercial includes the cringeworthy lines, “Well, there is plenty of blood, but none of it’s bad” and “Serena loves me like an aunt. Aunt Flo!”
- Jamie Lee Curtis for Activia: Uttered the phrase “occasional irregularity” while rubbing her stomach.
- Bob Dole for Viagra: Now that you’ve lost your presidential bid, what’s next?
- Florence Henderson for Polident: The former Brady Bunch mom now talks about “controlling denture odor.”
- Muhammad Ali for D-Con: “Even me, The Greatest, needs help beating things with six legs. I mean roaches!” Enough said.
The Frisky has the complete list and some supremely embarrassing videos—including Japanese commercials starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ben Stiller you have to see to believe. Click here
(Read more Katy Perry