Proving that one's looks don't evaporate at age 26, Julia Roberts has clinched the No. 1 slot in People's annual Most Beautiful issue—for the fourth time. Joining the 42-year-old cover girl on the list of lovelies:
- Zoe Saldana: The Avatar star spills her red-carpet trick: "Have at least one arm on my waist."
- Scarlett Johansson: Tells People her must-have beauty staples are "red lipstick and sandwiches."
- Jennifer Aniston: How does the 41-year-old do it? "I feel beautiful when I'm laughing."
- Sofia Vergara: The Modern Family star's beauty secret? "My natural hair color is blonde."
- Bradley Cooper: The actor confesses he "always wanted brown curly hair, brown eyes and dark skin."
- Justin Bieber: The list's token teenybopper describes his beauty routine: "I use shampoo, conditioner—basically whatever is in the hotel—and blow-dry."
for the complete list, which, yes, includes Robert Pattinson.
(Read more People's Most Beautiful