Danielle Staub’s sex tape is out Monday, but the Daily Beast highly recommends you skip watching it. Ten more sex tapes none of us ever wanted to see:
- Dustin Diamond: His too-gross-for-words sex tape, Screeched, is also—appropriately enough—known as Saved by the Smell. If you don’t already know what he did on it, this column will clue you in.
- Fred Durst: Like Diamond, the Limp Bizkit frontman was suspected of leaking his own tape. When that’s your best route to publicity, perhaps it’s time for a visit to a life coach.
- Tonya Harding: Got dolled up in a costume wedding dress to tape herself with now-ex-husband Jeff Gillooly. Gillooly sold the tape—and was also behind the attack on Nancy Kerrigan. Sounds like a classy guy.
- Chyna: The female WWE wrestler “did some eye-damaging” when 1 Night in China was released, showing her and another wrestler getting it on—in China. How clever.
- Gene Simmons: Though the lead singer of KISS is usually “the consummate showman,” Simmons at 58 “having sex in a T-shirt lacks the same production value.”
For the complete list, click here
. (Read more Danielle Staub sex tape