Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Michelle Obama Google image
Racist Michelle 'Ape Pic' Back Online
Limelight-seeking blogger defends 'free expression'
- An altered photo crudely morphing First Lady Michelle Obama's face into an image of an ape is back online. The photo is now posted on the blog BernardTalks , purportedly written by American college student and wanna-be talk show host "Bernard Charles," posing as blogger "bernieluvsellen." The...
Racist Image of Michelle Obama Taken Down
Blog site removes it, not Google, then issues apology
- It's finally gone. The image of Michelle Obama altered to look like a monkey is no longer showing up under a Google image search. The blog site that posted it, "Hot Girls," removed it and issued an apology in Chinese and English, reports the
. The photo...
Google Issues Disclaimer Over Racist Michelle Image
But company won't pull doctored photo
- Hackers have doctored a photo of Michelle Obama to look like an ape and rigged Google search results so it comes up first under an image search of her name. The move prompted Google to take out an ad on the results page, reading in part, “Sometimes our search...
Popular on Newser
Trump Cuts 60 Minutes Interview Short, Calls It 'FAKE'
Family, Friends of Woman Killed by Falling Tree Will Get $28M
Suspected Culprit Emerges in Mystery 'Havana Syndrome'
Outbreak Spares No Resident at Kansas Nursing Home
NYT : Trump Has Previously Undisclosed Chinese Account
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.