Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Dr. Phil Steps Into Fray of Natalie Wood Death
Wood's sister, yacht captain tell Phil McGraw they're sure husband Robert Wagner killed her
- For nearly 40 years, the death of Natalie Wood has remained a mystery. First the 43-year-old actress was ruled to have died of accidental drowning after disappearing from a yacht she was on with husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken. Then, in 2012, that ruling shifted to drowning plus...
Wagner Pushed Natalie Wood Off That Boat: Interview
Sister Lana Wood recalls story on old audio tape
- Newly unearthed audiotapes indicate Robert Wagner may have pushed girlfriend Natalie Wood off a boat and dithered while she drowned, CBS News reports. In a taped interview, Natalie's sister Lana Wood said she once received a call from Dennis Davern, captain of the boat on that fateful night in...
Sister Wants Natalie Wood Case Reopened
Sister, yacht captain want 1981 case reopened
- The official theory behind Natalie Wood’s untimely death is that the actress slipped while on her yacht—but Wood’s sister and the yacht captain want the investigation reopened, citing a fight Wood had with husband Robert Wagner prior to drowning. “I just want the truth to come...
Popular on Newser
NHL Team Drops Prospect Over His Actions as a Teen
He Was Waiting for a Bus in NYC. Then, a Horrifying Plunge
Kanye's Birthday Gift to Kim: a 'Special Surprise From Heaven'
Site Co-Founder Quits, Saying Biden Article Was Censored
Paralyzed 11 Seconds Into His First Game, He Became an 'Inspiration'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.