Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
'Cafe Fellatio' May Be Coming Soon to Geneva
If plans are approved, men will be able to order coffee and oral sex at the bar
- The menu for a cafe planned in Geneva would be for adult eyes only if a Swiss firm gets its business plans approved. Bradley Charvet, who hails from a local escort agency and who came up with the idea for the so-called "cafe fellatio" (working title only, we assume),...
Bears Join List of Animals Who Perform Oral Sex
Two male brown bears in captivity in Croatia regularly engage in fellatio
- Add one more creature to the list of animals known to engage in oral sex: A pair of male brown bears living in captivity in a sanctuary in Croatia have been observed engaging in fellatio regularly over the six years they were studied, report researchers in the journal
Latest French Gaffe: 'Genital Prints'
Nation chortles over latest slip of the tongue
- The French can't seem to get their heads out of their crotch. Just last month a former French justice minister talked about " fellatio " when she intended to discuss "inflation." Now, a current minister has referred in a joint TV and radio interview to "genital prints....
Popular on Newser
Teen Fatally Shot as He Watches Sunset With Girlfriend
Internet Horrified by Kim Kardashian's 40th Birthday Photos
There Hasn't Been an Ocean Find Like This in 120 Years
He Told Sisters to Wear Masks. He Was Stabbed 27 Times
White Castle Starting 'New Tradition' on Nov. 3
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.