Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Stories 1 - 20 |
Harry: William Screaming
at Me Was 'Terrifying'
Dec 15, 2022 6:40 AM CST
Harry: William Screaming at Me Was 'Terrifying'
And Meghan describes being 'fed to the wolves,' in final 3 episodes of Netflix's 'Harry & Meghan'
- If there were any hopes that Netflix's
Harry & Meghan
would somehow reconcile Prince Harry and Prince William, those hopes were further dashed Thursday with the release of the final three installments of the six-episode series. Per CNBC , the fifth episode delves into what's described as an "...
Jamaicans to William,
Kate: Say Sorry
Mar 23, 2022 5:38 AM CDT
Jamaicans to William, Kate: Say Sorry
Protests, demand for reparations in advance of duke and duchess's visit
- Dozens of well-known leaders in Jamaica including professors and politicians are demanding an apology and slavery reparations as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge prepare for a trip to the former British colony, the AP reports. The group is rejecting the visit of Prince William and Kate scheduled for Tuesday,...
New Prince George
Photo Is Out
Jul 22, 2021 12:06 AM CDT
New Prince George Photo Is Out
It's the British royal's 8th birthday
- Prince George, the eldest child of Prince William and his wife Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, turns eight Thursday—which means the public has a new photo, taken by Kate as usual, to ooh and ahh over. "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share a new...
Jul 6, 2021 12:03 AM CDT
Kate Middleton Self-Isolating After COVID Exposure
Duchess of Cambridge was exposed to someone who later tested positive
- Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, is self-isolating after she was exposed to someone who later tested positive for COVID-19, Kensington Palace announced Monday. The mother of three reportedly learned of the exposure Friday, after having spent part of the day at the Wimbledon tennis championships,
reports. She has since pulled...
Informal Duchess Shares
Photo of COVID Shot
May 29, 2021 1:15 PM CDT
Informal Duchess Shares Photo of COVID Shot
It comes after a controversial week in Britain related to Boris Johnson's handling of pandemic
- You don't typically see the duchess of Cambridge in blue jeans, but Britain's Kate on Saturday shared a photo of herself for reasons other than fashion: She was getting her COVID vaccination, reports the BBC . The 39-year-old is taking part in Britain's push to vaccinate younger people—...
Prince William, Kate Celebrate
10th Anniversary in New Pics
Apr 29, 2021 12:03 AM CDT
Prince William, Kate Celebrate 10th Anniversary in New Pics
Royal couple has enjoyed a decade of wedded bliss
- Thursday marks a decade since Prince William and Kate Middleton got married, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge marked the occasion by releasing new photos late Wednesday. The royal couple holds hands and embraces in the photos taken at Kensington Palace,
reports. The media is full of...
Prince George's Giant
Shark Tooth Causes
a Bit of an Outcry
Sep 29, 2020 3:40 AM CDT
Prince George's Giant Shark Tooth Causes a Bit of an Outcry
Malta seems like it might want the fossil back
- Naturalist David Attenborough recently screened his new environmental documentary at Kensington Palace with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and brought along quite a treasure for their eldest son: a giant prehistoric shark tooth. But it turns out 7-year-old Prince George may have to give it up, the
Is Turning 7,
Jul 22, 2020 9:05 AM CDT
Guess Who Is Turning 7, Complete With New Pictures?
Prince George was photographed by mom Kate Middleton
- It's not out of the ordinary for moms to take pictures of their kids on their birthdays. What is unusual is for those photos to get worldwide exposure. Per a statement issued by Kensington Palace, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (aka Wills and Kate) are "delighted to...
Jun 21, 2020 5:40 AM CDT
Royals Release Adorable Photos
Commemorating Father's Day, William's 38th birthday
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released a couple of cute family pictures to commemorate Father's Day and Prince William's 38th birthday, both of which fall on Sunday. The photos, taken by William's wife Kate as usual, show William with his three children earlier this month...
Celebrate 15 Years
by Releasing Photo
Apr 9, 2020 2:00 AM CDT
Charles, Camilla Celebrate 15 Years by Releasing Photo
As William, Kate participate in royal engagement via video chat
- Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary Thursday, and to mark the occasion, they've released a new photo of them and their dogs. At
Town and Country
, Chloe Foussianes notes that while the picture is "sweet," it also raises many questions. Why...
Jan 27, 2020 1:07 PM CST
Kate Middleton Unveils Holocaust Portraits
Duchess of Cambridge releases photos she took of Holocaust survivors
- The Duchess of Cambridge is participating in Holocaust Memorial Day observances with photographs she took of survivors for an exhibition marking the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the AP reports. The former Kate Middleton, a photo buff, described the survivors in her portraits as “two of the...
Among Prince Louis' First
Words: a Non-Royal Name
Dec 17, 2019 7:21 AM CST
Among Prince Louis' First Words: a Non-Royal Name
Toddler has taken to celebrity chef Mary Berry—and beetroot
- Kate Middleton has revealed one of Prince Louis' first words: "Mary." As part of a BBC Christmas special, the Duchess of Cambridge worked with celebrity chef Mary Berry to prepare for a charity event and made clear she isn't the only royal fan. "One of Louis'...
It's Princess Charlotte's
First Day of School
Sep 5, 2019 12:09 PM CDT
It's Princess Charlotte's First Day of School
The little royal is 4
- Britain's Princess Charlotte had plenty of support on her first day of school—she was accompanied by older brother Prince George and her parents, Prince William and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge. William said their 4-year-old daughter was "very excited" on her first day at Thomas'...
An Elderly Woman
Was Strolling. Then,
a Royal Collision
Jun 19, 2019 9:10 AM CDT
An Elderly Woman Was Strolling. Then, a Royal Collision
83-year-old in serious condition after being hit by motorcycle in William and Kate's convoy
- The royals just can't seem to avoid proximity to car crashes lately. Five months after Prince Philip was in an accident that injured two women , the BBC reports a police motorcycle in the convoy of his grandson, Prince William, and William's wife, Kate, hit an elderly pedestrian Monday...
Kate, William Reveal
When 3rd Baby Will Arrive
Oct 17, 2017 11:21 AM CDT
Kate, William Reveal When 3rd Baby Will Arrive
Royal baby is expected in April
- The third royal baby born to Prince William and wife Kate is expected to be a spring baby,
reports. "Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April," Kensington Palace announced in a statement Tuesday. The...
Pay Up Over
Sep 5, 2017 8:28 AM CDT
Tabloid Must Pay Up Over Topless Pics of Kate
Magazine, photographers ordered to pay $120K in damages
- A French court has given maximum fines but awarded limited damages in the case of topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge that outraged the British royal family, reports the AP . The court in a Paris suburb ruled Tuesday that three photographers and three newspaper executives invaded the privacy of...
Someone Turned 3:
New Prince George
Jul 22, 2016 10:16 AM CDT
Someone Turned 3: New Prince George Photos Released
Here are the 4
- Prince William and his wife Kate have released new photos of their son, Prince George, to mark his 3rd birthday, the AP reports. The photos distributed Friday—his birthday—show George playing on a swing and sitting with the family pet, a dog named Lupo. The four photos were taken...
23-Member Team Behind
Both of Kate's Royal Births
May 25, 2016 11:37 AM CDT
23-Member Team Behind Both of Kate's Royal Births
Of course, not all of them were actually present at the deliveries
- Duchess Kate may have made childbirth look easy, leaving the hospital nine hours after delivering Princess Charlotte looking fresh as a daisy. But behind the scenes was a 23-member team of medical professionals, the
reports. OB-GYN Tiong Ghee Teoh talked to the newspaper about the "huge team" that...
Rhino Killed in
India Park Hours After
Royal Family's Visit
Apr 14, 2016 2:15 PM CDT
Rhino Killed in India Park Hours After Royal Family's Visit
Rhino was de-horned by poachers
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited India's Kaziranga national park Wednesday, where Prince William was reportedly appalled after seeing footage of the mutilated remains of a rhino recently killed by poachers. Just 10 hours after his and wife Kate Middleton's visit ended, and while they were staying...
6 Snaps From
William and Kate's
Family Ski Holiday
Mar 7, 2016 9:56 AM CST
6 Snaps From William and Kate's Family Ski Holiday
It was George and Charlotte's first time playing in the snow
- Kensington Palace has released photos of Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge, and their children George and Charlotte on a ski holiday in the French Alps. The six images published Monday show William, Kate, 2 1/2-year-old George, and 10-month-old Charlotte on the snowy slopes last week, reports the AP . The...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Spotify Staffers Walk Into Bad News on Monday
He Had Headaches for Months. Doctors Made a Surprising Find
Dr Pepper's Tuition Toss Was a Lot More Exciting Than Usual
America's Avocado Habit Is Wreaking Havoc in Mexico
Pentagon: US Ships Were Attacked in Red Sea
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.