Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Amal Ahmed Abdulfattah
Pakistan Sentences, Jails Osama bin Laden's Widows
2 daughters also get 45 days' detention, fine for illegally living in country
- The three widows and two eldest daughters of Osama bin Laden have been sentenced to 45 days' imprisonment for illegally living in Pakistan, their lawyer says. They have also been fined 10,000 rupees each—approximately $114, the BBC reports. With a month of detention already behind them, the family...
Bin Laden Fathered 4 Kids While on the Run: Wife
Youngest wife reveals al-Qaeda leader's movements after 9/11
- During the nine years Osama bin Laden spent in hiding in Pakistan after 9/11, he made his way between five different homes in the country and fathered four children, according to his youngest wife. As recounted by a Pakistani police report, Amal Ahmed Abdulfattah revealed that two of the children...
What do We Know About bin Laden's Six Wives?
The US will soon have access to three of them
- The US will get its chance to grill Osama bin Laden's three widows . Pakistani government officials have promised access in the near future, a US official tells ABC News . Meanwhile, the Daily Beast rounds up what we know so far about his three widows as well as his estranged...
Osama 'Never Left Two Rooms in Compound'
Pakistanis interrogating women, children
- Three of the four women taken into custody after the US raid on Osama bin Laden's hideout are Mrs. bin Ladens and all three widows are undergoing "firm but nonviolent" questioning, Pakistani intelligence officials tell ABC News . One of the wives, Amal Ahmed Abdulfattah, has told interrogators that...
Popular on Newser
Pastor to Trump: 'the Lord' Told Me Who Will Win
Feds to Execute a Woman for First Time Since 1953
At Trump Rally, Cries of 'Lock Her Up' Not About Clinton
How 'Mayor Pete' Became 'Slayer Pete'
Dr. Fauci Broaches the Subject on Everyone's Mind
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.