Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
'Net's Most Hated Man'
Is Going to Prison
Feb 19, 2015 2:43 AM CST
'Net's Most Hated Man' Is Going to Prison
'Revenge porn' pioneer pleads guilty
- The man the BBC once called the "Net's most hated man" is facing years behind bars after pleading guilty to several charges involving "revenge porn" site IsAnyoneUp.com. Hunter Moore, 28, pleaded guilty to federal computer hacking and identity theft charges in Los Angeles yesterday and is...
FBI: 'Revenge Porn' Boss
Used Hacker to Get Pics
Jan 24, 2014 7:55 AM CST
FBI: 'Revenge Porn' Boss Used Hacker to Get Pics
Hunter Moore, accomplice arrested for conspiracy, hacking, identity theft
- The man behind a "revenge porn" site—which encouraged people to post naked photos of their exes to get back at them—allegedly obtained his nude content a second way: via a hacker who grabbed photos from personal email accounts. FBI agents yesterday arrested Hunter Moore , who ran the...
May 23, 2012 1:31 AM CDT
Feds Probe Founder of 'Revenge Porn' Website
Hunter Moore boasted he 'ruined lives'
- Federal officials are investigating the founder of a "revenge porn" website on which spurned spouses and lovers posted naked photos of former partners, according to ABC News . Hunter Moore, 26, admitted to
that he started the site, called IsAnyoneUp.com, which he designed as a place for "...
Popular on Newser
Trump Suggests Suspending the Constitution
Teenager Thought He Bought a Percocet. It Killed Him
Scans Show How Pandemic Changed Teenage Brains
Chris Christie's Niece Booted Off Plane, Allegedly Bites Officers
Few in GOP Differ With Trump on Constitution
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.