Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 21 - 25 |
Reward Surges in
Mollie Tibbetts Case
Aug 5, 2018 1:30 PM CDT
Reward Surges in Mollie Tibbetts Case
Offer now stands at $260K
- The reward for the safe return of a missing University of Iowa student has ballooned to $260,000, per the AP . Crime Stoppers of Central Iowa said Sunday that relatives of 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts believe she's alive but has potentially been kidnapped. The reward jumped nearly $100,000 since...
Police Get Tip Mollie Tibbetts
Was Spotted in Missouri
Aug 2, 2018 6:03 AM CDT
Police Get Tip Mollie Tibbetts Was Spotted in Missouri
They indicate there is no surveillance footage that backs up the claim
- Roughly one week after Mollie Tibbetts vanished in Iowa, police received a tip of a possible sighting of the 20-year-old in Missouri. KMBC reports the Kearney Police Department fielded a tip from someone who saw a woman who looked like Tibbetts at a truck stop near I-35 and Missouri 92...
Missing Student Was
Likely Doing Homework
on Night She Disappeared
Jul 30, 2018 2:05 PM CDT
Missing Student Was Likely Doing Homework on Night She Disappeared
Mollie Tibbetts' dad is pleading for tips from the public
- Mollie Tibbetts is still missing, nearly two weeks after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student went on a late-night run and disappeared, and her father is pleading for the public's help finding her. "What we need is for people to tell their friends and neighbors that if they...
Cops' New Hope:
Jul 27, 2018 8:31 AM CDT
Cops' New Hope: Missing Iowa Jogger's Fitbit
Boyfriend says Mollie Tibbetts 'never takes it off'
- With little else to go on , authorities are using Fitbit data in the effort to find a University of Iowa student who's now been missing for nine da ys. Mollie Tibbetts, 20, hasn't been seen since she went for a run in Brooklyn, Iowa, on July 18, but...
A Week After She
After a Late Jog,
Little to Go On
Jul 25, 2018 8:07 AM CDT
A Week After She Disappeared After a Late Jog, Little to Go On
FBI has now joined the case of missing Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts
- State and federal agents are investigating the disappearance of a 20-year-old University of Iowa student who has been missing for nearly a week from her Iowa hometown. Volunteer searches for Mollie Tibbetts of Brooklyn were called off this week as the FBI and state investigators took over, Iowa Division of...
Stories 21 - 25 |
Popular on Newser
After Fatally Forgetting His Son in Car, Dad Kills Self
As Testimony Ends, Cheney's Closing Called 'Stunning'
Video: Bison Attacks Family in Yellowstone
Investigators: Face Scratches a Clue to ER Actress's Death
'This Is the Smoking Gun,' Legal Analyst Says
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.