Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mar 7, 2022 2:07 PM CST
One Song, Two Different Copyright Lawsuits
Dua Lipa sued twice over her hit 'Levitating'
- It's one thing for a singer to get sued for copyright infringement over a smash hit. It's another to get sued twice, by two different groups of artists, over the same song. This is the fate of Dua Lipa, reports
. Last week, the Florida reggae group Artikal...
Dua Lipa Posted
Pic of Herself
Now, a Lawsuit
Jul 10, 2021 7:30 AM CDT
Dua Lipa Posted Pic of Herself on Instagram. Now, a Lawsuit
Complaint against singer alleges she didn't have right to put paparazzi pic on social media
- Someone took a picture of Dua Lipa on an airport line two years ago, and now she's being sued for posting it. Yahoo Entertainment reports the 25-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer was hit by a complaint brought by Integral Images, which is seeking more than $150,000 and a jury...
Artist of 2020
Dec 1, 2020 7:38 AM CST
Here's Spotify's Most-Streamed Artist of 2020
Bad Bunny leads a list that includes Drake, J Balvin, Juice WRLD, and The Weeknd
- The year's most played artist on Spotify? Globally speaking: Bad Bunny. The Puerto Rican superstar is the music platform’s most-streamed artist of the year with 8.3 billion streams globally. The Latin Grammy winner and hitmaker, who released a new album last week, leads a top five list...
Popular on Newser
Chess Champ Finally Unloads Cheating Allegations
Deborrah Collier Bought Some Items Before Her Odd Death
Hurricane Ian's Approach 'Near Worst-Case' for Tampa
Fetterman Explains Tattoos After Tucker Carlson's Rant
Couple Saves Injured Baby Allegedly Abandoned by Dad
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.