Meghan McCain expects a dark day for Democrats, with “more than a few upsets and memorable YouTube moments.” Her predictions in the Daily Beast:
- Sharron Angle will beat Harry Reid in Nevada, and he’ll offer an “uncomfortable and possibly bitter concession speech.”
- Charlie Crist will knock out Marco Rubio in Florida, in a setback for Tea Partiers—but as an independent, he’ll be lonely in Washington.
- Gawker’s Christine O’Donnell one-night-stand story will prompt voters to “actually elect this woman.”
- In Alaska, Lisa Murkowski will win, and Sarah Palin, who backed Murkowski’s opponent, will “blame all media.”
- “I predict a win for the former CEO of eBay,” Meg Whitman, in California. “I see Meg Whitman as one of the next great Republican leaders."
For predictions from Palin, Bill Clinton, and more, click here