Solar-heated pools, energy-conserving lights, composted food scraps . . . hotels aren't all bastions of consumption and waste. Travel+Leisure teamed up with Conservation International to assemble a list of 20 eco-friendly hotels:
- Spice Island Beach Resort, Grenada
- Soneva Fushi Resort & Six Senses Spa, Maldives
- Heritance Kandalama, Sri Lanka
- Voyages Longitude 131, Australia
- Tiamo, Bahamas
- Whitepod, Switzerland
- Devil's Thumb Ranch, Colo.
- El Nido Resorts, Philippines
- Chumbe Island Coral Park, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Adrère Amellal, Egypt
To see the full list, follow the link below.