Word is the Kennedys miniseries got axed because some of the actual Kennedys didn’t like it—and now the Daily Beast has a better idea why that might be so. The site got an early copy of the script, and reports on eight salacious scenes:
- Joe Kennedy Sr. fondles his secretary … while his sons are in the room.
- Joe Sr. and his secretary enter a bedroom, in front of his wife Rose, while Rose enters a separate room.
- John and Bobby Kennedy openly discuss their horniness. A choice line from JFK: “I love lobster, but not every night. If I don’t have some strange ass every couple of days, I get migraines.”
- John basically admits to having sex with a campaign aide on the eve of Election Day 1960.
- Joe Sr. offers Jackie a $1 million trust if she’ll agree not to divorce John.
Click for the complete list,
or read more about why The Kennedys got canned