Stephen Colbert had some fun at Sen. Jon Kyl's expense on his show last night, and he's keeping up the ridicule today via his Twitter feed. It all stems from Kyl's wildly exaggerated claim that abortions account for 90% of Planned Parenthood's business—and his office's followup explanation: "His remark was not intended to be a factual statement." Colbert is tweeting regularly to a NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement hashtag. Examples:
- Jon Kyl developed his own line of hair care products just so he could test them on bunnies.
- Jon Kyl's torso is covered in superfluous nipples.
- Jon Kyl was sent from the future to kill Sarah Conner.
- Jon Kyl is an accomplished nude hula dancer. He is not welcome in Hawaii.
- Jon Kyl sponsored S.410, which would ban happiness.
Click to see the whole list