Scarlett Johansson's PDA-heavy romance with 24-years-older Sean Penn is making headlines, but it's far from the first May-December romance in Hollywood history. The Daily Beast rounds up 11 more:
- Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart: Flockhart, 22 years younger than Ford, says she sometimes forgets their age difference: "It doesn't factor into our relationship at all."
- Donald and Melania Trump: They wed in 2005, when Donald was 58 and his Slovenian wife 34, after dating for six years. Their extravagant wedding featured 10,000 white flowers delivered from New York to Florida.
- Celine Dion and Rene Angelil: Dion met her future husband when she was just 12 and he 38—and her manager. They began dating, in secret, seven years later. "He was the man I wanted," Dion has said. "I didn't want a younger man, I wanted him. And I only wanted to be his."
- Linda Hogan and Charley Hill: It's not all older men with younger women, as this pair proves. Hulk Hogan's ex-wife rebounded with then-19-year-old Hill, 30 years her junior. He is now 22, and they are engaged.
- Calvin Klein and Nick Gruber: The fashion legend first started dating model and former porn star Gruber, 47 years his junior, last year when Gruber was 20.
Click for the complete list