Apparently love was in the air this weekend as at least four celebrities got married and another got engaged:
- Tara Reid had a whirlwind wedding weekend in Greece, People reports. She breathlessly tweeted her engagement Saturday, then just hours later tweeted that she got married. (Click to see her massive ring.) Even weirder: People initially reported the lucky guy was her (apparently ex) boyfriend Danish businessman Michael Lilleund but, Gawker notes, he denied it and Reid explained that she actually married Zack Kehayov.
- Another surprise wedding: Joy Behar, who married her boyfriend of 29 years, Steve Janowitz, in New York Thursday. Behar had sworn off marriage in the past and even broke one engagement to Janowitz, notes the Huffington Post.
- Behar's View co-host Sherri Shepherd got married in Chicago two days later to Lamar Sally, and Elisabeth Hasselbeck served as a bridesmaid.
- Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke married former Baywatch star David Charvet in St. Barts Friday night, E! reports.
- And last but not least, Heather Locklear is engaged to her former Melrose Place co-star Jack Wagner, the Mirror reports.