Mayim Bialik, perhaps better known as TV's Blossom, recently talked sex on Jewish website Kveller. "Judaism loves love. We love sex. We are told it is a mitzvah to make love and to especially make love on Shabbat, when God’s presence is close," she writes. "It’s all good, it’s all kosher, and it’s a wonderful reminder that Judaism is pleasantly focused on how we live, rather than what happens after we die." Not all celebrities are so religion-focused when talking about getting down and dirty. The Frisky rounds up 11 more pieces of advice:
- John Mayer: Reportedly told a woman at a bar that she should always remember to talk dirty in bed.
- Jane Krakowski: But while you're talking dirty, remember to call your partner a whore as opposed to a prostitute, she advises.
- Spencer Pratt: While we're wary of taking any advice from either half of Speidi, we'll relay it nonetheless: Spence thinks you should go on a sexual shopping spree and buy as much as you can afford from your local adult store.
- Jada Pinkett Smith: To keep the passion alive in a long-term relationship, do it in sneaky places like on the side of the road.
- Cameron Diaz: No matter what you do, don't fake it in bed.
Click for the complete list
, and to find out which star thinks "foreplay" should be called "teaseplay."