Sollecito: 'It's All Over' Between Me and Knox Plus, Knox has a new boyfriend By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff Posted Nov 7, 2011 10:46 AM CST 4 comments Comments Raffaele Sollecito waits in Perugia's Court of Appeal before hearing that he won his appeal against his murder conviction on October 3, 2011 in Perugia, Italy. (Getty Images) (Newser) – Sad news for those of you who were hoping to see wrongly accused lovers Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito reunite: In a new interview on Italian TV, Sollecito confirmed “it’s all over between us,” as tears apparently welled up, according to the Daily Mail. “I still have a great affection toward her but nothing else. Our love was like a seed that was not allowed to grow because it was brutally stamped on,” he continued. “All I want to say is that I wish her all the happiness in the world. She has suffered like me and now I just want her to be (the) happiest woman in the world.” Sollecito had previously said they “need each other” (although his father claims that report was a lie, ABC News adds) and Knox’s father had predicted a reunion; now Sollecito says that he has no immediate plans to accept Knox's invitation to the US. Don’t worry about Amanda, though, she appears to have moved on: The Mail has pictures of her hand-in-hand with musician James Terrano, 24. “Yes, she’s dating my brother. They have known each other for years,” Terrano’s brother confirms. The Mail reports that the couple is moving in together. Clip for more from Sollecito’s interview, including a video clip.