Needless to say, Gawker isn’t all that impressed with Barbara Walters’ annual list of the year’s 10 most fascinating people. The good news is, that didn’t stop blogger Seth Abramovitch from offering up his own list, of the year’s 10 least fascinating people, in response:
- Piers Morgan: “The turnip-headed reality star turned CNN seat-filler loves Twitter wars and speaking over his guests almost as much as no one gives a s*** about him.”
- Brett Ratner: Despite getting himself in the middle of an Oscars-related controversy this year, he “remains the least interesting filmmaker of his generation” and you probably can’t think of a single interesting scene in a movie he’s made.
- Chelsea Clinton: “Were you aware that she has finally decided to embrace her celebrity this year? Do you care? No, of course you don't care.”
- Oprah Winfrey: We learned this year that the only interesting thing about Oprah was her show, “and when the two parted ways, she instantly ceased to be fascinating.”
- Meghan McCain: “The world's leading beneficiary of nepotistic kickbacks continues to be the least fascinating human being in the entire universe, ever.”
Click for the entire list
, including a particularly funny entry for Mitt Romney, or see Walters' picks