If it's been nearly 24 hours since your last fix of Babyoncé updates, surely you're hungering for more, and we can deliver. The latest on Blue Ivy Carter:
- The hospital where Beyoncé gave birth denies rumors that she and Jay-Z paid $1.3 million to rent out an entire floor, and tells TMZ the family paid the "standard rate" for an "executive suite." But that doesn't mean the birth wasn't swank: The New York Daily News notes that people were seen carrying takeout and lots of red wine into the wing on Saturday night.
- The baby's life will also be swank: According to Australia's News Network, Bey and Jay have already spent $1 million on baby items including a Swarovski crystal-studded high chair, a solid gold rocking horse, and a mini Bugatti. Us adds that they also purchased a $3,500 Lucite crib.
- Blue may not have been born on her own private floor of the hospital, but she does already have her own security detail, a family friend tells the Huffington Post. And controversy over that security continues: More patients complain to the New York Times that they were kept from the neonatal unit, and TMZ reports that a group of new mothers is considering filing a lawsuit against the hospital.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z released an official statement on their daughter's birth yesterday, giving the world a little bit of TMI with their announcement that she was "delivered naturally" in an "emotional" birth.
- Of course, not everyone can just let them be happy with what they called "the best experience of both of our lives." Conspiracy theories abound, with bloggers speculating that Beyoncé actually used a surrogate, and SandraRose.com reports that the singer wasn't even in the room when the surrogate gave birth.
Want more? Click to see what Oprah gave the new baby