We all know Ted Nugent loves his guns—but some of these other celebrities with gun licenses, rounded up by the Huffington Post, may surprise you:
- Miranda Lambert: The country singer started carrying a weapon after receiving a death threat.
- Marc Anthony: JLo's ex is licensed to carry a gun.
- James Earl Jones: He's a member of the NRA, and once said that "because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."
- Whoopi Goldberg: Also a member of the NRA.
- Brangelina: Angelina Jolie says she purchased "original, real guns of the type we used in Tomb Raider for security," and that she and Brad Pitt are OK with having a gun in the house: "If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them."
Click for the complete list to find out why one comedian purchased 300 rifles in 2009