Gawker has located Team USA's biggest fan, and it is: Samuel L. Jackson. To say the actor's tweets about the London Olympics have been "enthusiastic" doesn't quite cover it. And while he clearly loves both gymnastics and exclamation points, he doesn't discriminate—he's tweeted quite passionately about at least 15 different sports, by Gawker's count. Some highlights:
- "Heeeeeere We Goooooo! Women's Gymnastics! I BELIEVE!!!! Go USA!!!"
- "DREAM REALISED!!!!! US Gymnastic GOLD!! Strong performances! Pressure makes DIAMONDS!!! Go USA!"
- "Awwwright!!! We bout to get some fairer sex IRON RAISIN'!"
- "BUTTAFUQQINFLY WORLD RECORD!!!! Dayummmm! Go USA!"
- "That was NOT a handstand, more like a handSplit! UK gets JACKED by judges!"
- "Okay, that was Drunk Lady Staggering Flip dismount! Made famous by many girls missing the top step in da club!"
- "That was that Trip & Pour My Drink on 4or5 folks 'scuse me Gurl move!"
- "WAIT A MINUTE! WTF?! Badfuqqinminton players tossed for THROWING games?! Really?"
- "Uh Oh, Pommel Horse next! Thass like Balance Beam for dudes! Horse def has US men's numba! Oh well, Go USA!"
Click for Gawker's hilarious take
, or check out Jackson's complete Twitter feed