Prince Harry might have embarrassed himself and irked the queen with his nude photo scandal—but if the British royal family knows anything, it knows scandal. Celebuzz lists 23 of the most gossip-worthy:
- Prince Andrew dated Koo Stark, an American, in the 1980s. What's wrong with that? Well, it turns out she used to be a softcore film star...
- Similarly, Princess Anne's marriage to Lt. Mark Phillips seemed not very scandalous ... until it was revealed that he had a kid with a mistress in 1985.
- Prince Charles makes the list, and not just for his affair with Camilla Parker-Bowles: Seems Chuck got caught on a hot mic talking about a BBC reporter in 2005. "I can't bear that man. He's so awful, he really is."
- Somehow, security was breached—badly—in 1982, and an unemployed dad of four named Michael Fagan got into Buckingham Palace and made it to Queen Elizabeth's bedroom—while she was asleep inside.
- And of course, that time in 1992 when Sarah Ferguson was photographed getting her toes sucked by someone other than husband Prince Andrew remains classic. (Needless to say, the marriage ended.)
Click for the complete list, which includes a royal who likes to ask questions such as, "How do you keep the natives off the booze?"