Marissa Mayer's jump from Google to Yahoo might have made her the most high-profile woman in business this year, but she hasn't cracked the top 10 of the annual "most powerful" list from Fortune. Mayer is at No. 14, up from 38 last year. The top five:
- Ginni Rometty, president and CEO at IBM
- Indra Nooyi, chairman and CEO at PepsiCo
- Meg Whitman, president and CEO at Hewlett-Packard
- Irene Rosenfeld, chairman and CEO at Kraft Foods
- Ellen Kullman, chair of the board and CEO at DuPont
Click for the full list
, which includes Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg at No. 8.