Celebrities: Sometimes they're just like us; other times ... well, not so much. Celebuzz rounds up 14 totally outrageous celebrity purchases that will remind you, you're not one of them:
- A pushy sales guy in Turkey convinced Ben Affleck to purchase a $2,500 rug ... but with no place else to put it, it ended up becoming a bath mat by Affleck's tub.
- Speaking of tubs, Mike Tyson spent $2 million on one once.
- When Bono left his hat in Italy, he did what any normal person would do: spent $1,700 on a plane ticket—for the hat.
- Daniel Radcliffe's indulgence: A $17,000 mattress.
- Lady Gaga spent $50,000 on a meter meant to ... keep away ghosts.
- Victoria Beckham's iPhone 4 is made of 24 karat gold, and cost her $35,000.
- Kim Basinger may take the cake: She once purchased an entire Georgia town for $20 million.
Click for the complete list
, which includes a celeb who spent $100,000 ... on a pair of leggings