Sometimes celebrities aren't so lucky—as evidenced by these 10 musical artists who rejected songs that later turned into hits by someone else. From Celebuzz:
- Leona Lewis recorded "We Found Love" before Rihanna, but didn't want to commit. "Mine's better," she says, although she won't leak her version.
- Can you imagine TLC singing "...Baby One More Time"? Apparently neither could they, because the group turned it down and it went to Britney Spears.
- Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is iconic, right? Well, it was originally written for Meat Loaf.
- We have Whitney Houston's awesome version of "How Will I Know" thanks in part to Janet Jackson, who turned it down first.
- Country star Sara Evans reportedly said "Jesus Take the Wheel" was a "stupid" song, but Carrie Underwood scored her first hit with it.
Click for the complete list