Celebrities, never ones to let a natural disaster pass without giving their ill-timed two cents, have been very vocal since Hurricane Sandy hit. Some responded classily; others not so much. The Frisky collects 10 tweets of the latter variety:
- Ricky Gervais: “This ‘Sandy’ who’s on TV all the time and is blowing the entire east coast, I assume she’s a Kardashian right?”
- DJ Pauly D: “Can’t Believe #Sandy Ruined @snooki’s PooOorchh !!!! Where Am I Gonna Kick It At Now ??”
Click for the complete list
- Cindy McCain’s tweet wasn’t so much inappropriate as ill-timed: “San Diego is gorgeous this time of year! I’m in heaven!”
- Jim Gaffigan: “Maybe if we start referring to #Sandy as Sandra, she will settle down. #SensitiveStorm #Sexism”
- Joan Collins: “True disaster is that Bloomingdales is closed today. Where’s a girl to shop during a hurricane?”
, which includes an Obama dig and, of course, another Snooki diss.