Joe Biden appeared on Letterman last night by way of a taped appearance, and Politico notes he closed by telling Dave, "I hope to hell you voted." The same likely goes for you, America, and should you need a little convincing, Biden is up for the challenge. He offered up the top 10 good things about voting early. Highlights:
- 10. I'm not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I'm not saying they don't, either.
- 8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.
- 6. If you vote early, you don't have to pay taxes. I'm sorry—I'm being told that’s not accurate.
- 2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.
- 1. Honestly, don't you want this election over with already?