It's not Black Friday until mob violence has erupted at a Walmart. Some of the craziest stories coming out of the day so far:
- The Atlantic Wire points to two videos of crazy-looking throngs fighting over cheap cellphones at Walmart, and Mediaite has video of hundreds of young girls trying to stampede a Victoria's Secret in Kansas.
- Mediaite also offers up video of an angry man at a Sacramento Kmart screaming, "Calm the f*** down! Push one of my kids and I will stab one of you motherf***ers!"
- And in San Antonio, a guy actually pulled a loaded gun at a mall, MySanAntonio reports. Police say he was within his rights, seeing as he'd just been punched in the face by another guy, who was apparently trying to cut in line.
- A gang fight apparently broke out at a Michigan mall, resulting in pepper spray being used and two teens arrested, Fox 17 reports.
- BuzzFeed's gallery of Black Friday pictures includes one pretty gross image of vomit on the floor of a clothing store.
- The Stir points to video of a hysterical lady getting arrested at a Florida Walmart after throwing stuff on the ground.
- Gawker has yet more Walmart videos, including mobs fighting over Xbox games, headphones, and towels.
- The Daily Mail has a slew of crazy stories, from a cashier at an Alaska store who fainted and had to be taken away by paramedics to a Massachusetts man who allegedly left his girlfriend's 2-year-old behind when he went home with his new TV.
- At least one person got Tased, a suspected shoplifter in Texas, WFAA reports.
- A 14-year-old boy was robbed in Maryland after doing his Black Friday shopping at a Bed Bath & Beyond, the Baltimore Sun reports.
- Two people were shot outside a Tallahassee Walmart this afternoon while fighting over a parking spot, WCTV reports. They'll both be OK ... and the Walmart was only closed for two hours.
- At least there's one good story coming out of the day: The Huffington Post reports that one "extreme couponer" bought $10,000 worth of stuff for $2,000—and donated it all to families in need.
And then, of course, there was the couple hit by a drunk driver
in search of Walmart deals...