Angus T. Jones Apologizes for 'Filth' Comment 'God pushed me into another year,' he says in video By Rob Quinn, Newser Staff Posted Nov 28, 2012 12:25 AM CST Updated Nov 28, 2012 2:15 AM CST 23 comments Comments Angus T. Jones arrives at the People's Choice Awards earlier this year. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles) (Newser) – Angus T. Jones has offered an apology—but no explanation—for calling Two and a Half Men "filth" and urging people to stop watching it. In a statement, the star thanked the cast and crew for their "support, guidance, and love over the years," People reports. "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed," Jones said. "I never intended that." Jones' family blame his "filth" remarks on his Seventh-Day Adventist church, which they fear is exploiting him. The star explains his reason for staying with the show in a video from his church obtained by the New York Daily News. "I am confident that I am there for a reason for one more year,” Jones says in the video. “I don’t think I would have been on the show if God hadn’t kind of pushed me into it. Because otherwise I genuinely didn’t want to do another year of the show."