If the Daily Star's source is to be believed, Beyonce might have some of the weirdest diva demands of all. Her tour rider includes some pretty standard stuff (no junk food, only green foods at the salad bar, snacks like almonds), but from there it gets interesting:
- She insists on red toilet paper, and a new toilet seat in her dressing room.
- The walls of her dressing room must have a fresh coat of white paint.
- She requires titanium straws that cost nearly $1,000. Why? so she can use them to drink alkaline water that is precisely 70 degrees.
- But she's not anti-ice, because she also asks for hand-carved balls of ice ... to suck on.
- The crew must wear clothes made out of pure cotton only. (The Daily Star figures this has something to do with an allergy.)
"She’s extremely regimented," the insider says. "Working so hard and with the toll the travel takes on her body in addition to the intense shows, she feels that her requests aren’t too much to ask for." (Click to see how Beyonce accidentally mortified a royal
at one of her London concerts.)