There's nothing like a celebrity custody dispute to make Thanksgiving morning interesting in Hollywood. Radar rounds up 16 of the nastiest:
- Who can forget the time David Hasselhoff was filmed, drunk, eating a cheeseburger off his floor, causing him to temporarily lose custody of his daughters? During his custody battle with ex Pamela Bach, she also accused him of abusing her and calling her names in front of their daughters; he accused her of abusing drugs. Ultimately, though, the Hoff got primary custody.
- During their two-year custody battle, Melissa Etheridge accused ex Tammy Lynn Michaels of burning their child (accidentally) with a cigarette; Michaels accused Etheridge of using abusive language in front of their kids. Now they're sharing custody.
- Apparently Woody Allen didn't see any issue with asking for custody of his three kids with Mia Farrow ... despite the fact that he was having an affair with Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi. Not surprisingly, Farrow won.
- Remember those insane calls Mel Gibson made to Oksana Grigorieva? Enough said.
- Debbie Rowe actually gave up her parental rights to Prince and Paris Jackson when she divorced Michael Jackson, but after he was charged with child molestation she started fighting for visitation rights.
Click for the complete list
, including one ex-husband who accused his ex-wife of working as a call girl.