Those warnings about the third rail are no joke. After a night out, a man was walking along the subway tracks in Brooklyn when he "inadvertently made contact with the third rail and was electrocuted," per the NYPD as reported by Gothamist. The New York Daily News takes it one step further, having spoken to police who say Matthew Zeno, 30, was looking for a place to pee around 3am today when it happened; in the New York Post's telling, the "drunk" Zeno was electrocuted as he actually urinated. A friend tried to rescue Zeno but also received a shock upon grabbing him. Zeno died; the friend is in stable condition.