Bruce Willis, uber diva? Apparently, if sources and one Sylvester Stallone are to be believed. Willis has been cut from Expendables 3, and the buzz is that it's because he was a PITA to work with. The first dig on the actor comes by way of the Hollywood Reporter, who spoke with a source who says Willis insisted on a $4 million payday for shooting in Bulgaria for four days; he had been offered $3 million. "A million dollars a day. Stallone and everybody else involved said no," says the source. (The film's budget, by the way, is $90 million.)
In 72 hours Willis had been cut and Harrison Ford had stepped in, joining Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, and Wesley Snipes. The Reporter notes that it was Stallone who offered Ford the gig, and it's Stallone who has gone on record to blast Willis' behavior. On Tuesday he tweeted, "WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!" Then came the real dig, "GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE."