Forbes has dropped its annual Forbes 400 list, full of names and numbers to make you feel even worse about the state of your bank balance. Some highlights:
- With a net worth of $72 billion, Bill Gates is once again the richest person in America, now holding the top spot for 20 years. He has also reclaimed the title of the richest person in the world.
- Warren Buffett, coming in at No. 2 with $58.5 billion, was the year's biggest dollar gainer, adding $12.5 billion to his fortune last year.
- Mark Zuckerberg made a triumphant return to the Top 20, with his $9.6 billion fortune scoring him No. 20—though it was still six places behind Google co-founder Sergey Brin, with $24.4 billion.
- America's—and the world's—richest woman is WalMart family member Christy Walton, with $34.5 billion, just pipping sister-in-law Alice Walton with $33.5 billion.
- Collectively, this year's 400 list is worth $2.02 trillion—which is roughly the GDP of Russia.
- The average net worth of each list member is $5 billion—$800 million more than last year.
Click through for the full list.