If you're anything like us, you're waiting with bated breath for Vanity Fair's "epic takedown" of Gwyneth Paltrow, the one she worked so hard to avoid. Page Six thinks it's about an affair she may or may not have had in 2008, but that's just one possibility. Radar rounds up many more unflattering aspects of Gwyneth's life the magazine could be delving into:
- Former friends: Winona Ryder was once Gwyneth's best friend, until Paltrow supposedly stole the Shakespeare in Love role from her. Likewise, former bestie Madonna split with Gwyneth when they went their separate ways fitness-wise (Madonna started her own line of gyms, but Gwyneth went with trainer Tracy Anderson).
- Current friends: Speaking of Anderson, she has quite the history: She was once jailed for not paying bills and allegedly stealing property, and she's been sued over unpaid rent.
- Non-friends: Gwyneth and Kate Moss reportedly had a catfight in 2012 that involved Moss throwing French fries at Paltrow. And in 2011, Gwyneth reportedly started a feud with Martha Stewart when she complained about Stewart leaving her cookbook launch party early. Stewart bashed Paltrow's GOOP brand last week.
Click for the complete list
- Affairs: In addition to the rumored 2008 affair, Gwyneth was also rumored to have cheated on both Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck, and those are just the tip of the iceberg. There are also rumors hubby Chris Martin may have had his own extramarital activities.
- Body odor: Yes, really. Rumors surfaced after this year's Met Gala that, because she refuses to use traditional deodorant because of the dangers of aluminum, some guests complained about her scent.
- Diva demands: Gwyneth supposedly makes someone wipe down her shower stall at the gym before she uses it, among other things.
- Career choices: Maybe the magazine will look into the accusations that Paltrow hired a ghostwriter for the cookbook she claims she wrote herself, or the controversy that erupted when she designed a string bikini for young girls.
- Lifestyle: Could the magazine be delving into her extreme (and some say unhealthy) diet and exercise? Her smoking habit? Preference for meals that cost $300 a day? Secret mental health issues? Or maybe she's had more work done than she's admitted to...
, which also includes rumors about Gwyneth's experiences on the casting couch.