A woman nearly got the shock of her life last night after wandering drunk into the elephant pen at the Denver Zoo. But rather than have a nasty encounter with the animals, she simply sat down ... next to electrical wires, police tweeted. Police responded to reports of an electrocution, but later confirmed the woman escaped a shock. She was taken to hospital, however, "because she was extremely intoxicated," KUSA-TV notes. The zoo had been hosting its annual holiday Zoo Lights event when the woman was found disoriented; no animals were actually in the pen at the time, security officials said.