Looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift for the movie buff in your life? The Week comes to the rescue with a list of pretty insane movie props actually for sale on eBay:
- The velociraptor cage from the opening scene of Jurassic Park, complete with a full-size raptor model. You have until next Tuesday to bid; bidding is currently at $99,900.10.
- The 1970 Chevrolet Nova featured in Quentin Tarantino's 2006 movie Death Proof. You have until Saturday to bid; the price is currently at $39,900 with no bids yet.
- The saw used by the trapped main character in Saw. You have until Feb. 10 on this one, as long as no one snaps it up before you for the Buy It Now price of $7,000.
- An oar from Titanic. You have until Feb. 13, but this is another Buy It Now auction, so be quick: The oar is currently on sale for $1,045; normal price is $1,100.
- An Arnold Schwarzenegger prop head from Total Recall. Bonus: It comes with an autograph! You have until Sunday to bid; bidding is currently at $500.
Click for the complete list