Think you might want to hire a celebrity to perform at—or even just attend—your next bash? You better have a lot of cash on hand. Radar rounds up 11 of the most ridiculous celebrity appearance fees. A sampling:
- Beyonce: Tops the list; she once earned $2 million to perform at a private New Year's Eve bash.
- Mariah Carey: Once made $1 million to sing just four songs at a party.
Click for the complete list
- Christina Aguilera: Made about $16,666 per minute to perform for an hour at a private Halloween bash—she made a total of $1 million.
- Kim Kardashian: The week of her 30th birthday, she reportedly made $500,000 just from showing up at various nightclubs.
- Lindsay Lohan: Was set to make $350,000 just to show up at a Vegas club on her 21st birthday, but she ended up in rehab and couldn't make it.