President Obama turned the tables a bit on host Zach Galifianakis during an appearance on Between Two Ferns that's out today. Galifianakis' goal during the awkward interview show is to make his subjects feel uncomfortable, but Obama gave as good as he got: "It must kinda stink, though, that you can't run [for president] three times," Galifianakis mentions at one point. "No, I actually think it's a good idea," Obama said. "If I ran a third time, it would be sort of like doing a third Hangover movie. Didn't really work out very well, did it?" He went on to praise Bradley Cooper, noting, "He kinda carried that movie, didn't he? Basically, he carried them. Good-looking guy." Galifianakis' best questions for the president:
- "So how does this work? Do you send Ambassador Rodman to North Korea on your behalf?" Obama's response: "Zach, he's not our ambassador."
- "What should we do about North Ikea? Er, K—" Obama's response: "Why don't we move on."
- "What is it like to be the last black president?" Obama's response: "Seriously? What is it like for this to be the last time you ever talk to a president?"
- "Is it going to be hard in two years when you're no longer president and people will stop letting you win at basketball?" Obama's response: "How does it feel having a three-inch vertical?"
- "Where are you planning to build your presidential library: in Hawaii or your home country of Kenya?" Obama's response: "Zach, that's a ridiculous question."
- "You said if you had a son, you would not let him play football. What makes you think that he would want to play football? What if he was a nerd like you?" Obama's response: "Do you think a woman like Michelle would marry a nerd?"
Watch the full interview, in which Obama plugs Healthcare.gov to an unimpressed Galifianakis, here