Most celebrities are fairly rich, but that apparently being wealthy doesn't guarantee you're also generous. Radar rounds up 40 celebrity cheapskates, who've done everything from skip out on bills to renege on charity donations. Here are the 12 bad tippers from the list:
- Tiger Woods: He's said to be so cheap and such a bad tipper that he actually made his former mistresses pay the tips when they went out.
- Mark Zuckerberg: He reportedly failed to tip on a $40 bill during his honeymoon in Italy.
- Barbra Streisand: "She doesn't always tip," according to one anonymous source, and she reportedly once tipped just $10 on a $457 meal.
- Bill Cosby: He supposedly once tipped 0.08%—$3 on a $375 bill. Another time, he reportedly tipped a bellhop who helped him with six large bags just 50 cents.
Click for the full list
- Dwayne Johnson: "The Rock" reportedly tipped just 5%, or $7, on a pricey steak dinner ... after he asked the restaurant to open early so he could eat in private.
- LeBron James: He reportedly left a $10 tip on an $800 bill at a steakhouse in a very similar situation—he had asked the steakhouse to stay open late so he could party with his buddies.
- Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes: They supposedly left an LA restaurant without leaving a tip at all, and their security guards reportedly told the waitress to get lost when she tried to ask them about it.
- Miley Cyrus: Back in 2009, she reportedly failed to tip on a $70 meal at Outback Steakhouse while she was there with her sister.
- Mick Jagger: He's said to be a bad tipper, and his ex Jerry Hall has also revealed him to be kind of a tightwad, noting, "He always wanted me to pay for everything to do with the house and the children."
- Britney Spears: Not only is she allegedly a bad tipper, she's also been known to shoplift in the past.
- Jeremy Piven: He once reportedly left an Entourage DVD instead of a tip, and got himself banned from all of the Nobu restaurants as a result.
, which includes a celebrity who refused to pay the offered reward to the person who returned her Yorkie.