What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless of course it involves a marriage certificate. And for the 14 celebrity couples rounded up by PopSugar, it did. Seven standouts:
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton wed in Vegas in 2000 after dating for mere weeks. They divorced in 2002.
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos eloped to Vegas in 1996, and they're still together 18 years later.
- Demi Moore and Bruce Willis made it official in Vegas in 1987, and managed to make it until 2000.
- After their 1991 Las Vegas wedding, Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere's marriage lasted four years.
- Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson wed in Vegas in 1976, divorced six months later, then married (and divorced) again; the second time around was not in Vegas.
- Pamela Anderson married Rick Salomon at Vegas' Mirage Hotel in 2007, split with him two months later, and eventually got an annulment.
- Things worked out better for Jon Bon Jovi and high school sweetheart Dorothea Hurley, who got hitched in Sin City in 1989 and are still together.
Click for the complete list