It seems almost every star in Hollywood has been photographed stumbling out of a nightclub at one point during his or her career, but, if rumors (and press interviews) can be believed, some A-listers don't have any qualms about hanging out at sex clubs either. Below are eight celebrities who reportedly favor a naughtier kind of nightlife entertainment:
- When Emily Blunt and husband John Krasinski decided to do "something crazy" for friend Matt Damon's birthday, they settled on visiting a London sex club ... and invited Emily's Edge of Tomorrow co-star Tom Cruise along. "I don't know if you've heard of this club called The Box. It's kind of like a burlesque sex club. There's weird things that go on and make you cringe," Emily told Jimmy Kimmel in an interview. "Earlier, I think he thought it was going to be a nice, civilized dinner. ... So, I emailed him and I was like, 'Tom, change of plan. Um, we're now gonna go to this club called The Box. Just wanted you to know, you may not be comfortable with this. It's kind of like a sex club.'" She added: "He emailed back and went, 'Jesus Christ! Well just don't let me walk out of there alone!' Which we didn't."
- As the future queen of England, Kate Middleton doesn't seem like the type to socialize at a sex club, but according to the Telegraph via CelebDirtyLaundry.com, in Kate's wild youth, she frequented sex parties hosted by a school pal of hers. Rumor has it there's even a photo of the duchess at one these parties, hard as that may be to believe. But then again, we would have found it hard to believe that Kate would ever go without underwear in public, too...
- Rihanna has not only visited sex clubs, she's tweeted about them. Back in September 2013, the pop star was in Thailand on a break from her world tour and posted on the social networking site that she was "traumatized" by what she saw at an X-rated live sex show that featured animals, reports the Daily Mail. It wasn't her first time a sex club, either. Earlier that year, Rihanna supposedly dressed up in a black cat-suit and visited a Toronto sex club, claims the National Enquirer.
- Et tu, Lady Gaga? The Born This Way singer is known for her outrageous behavior, so we guess it's not surprising that she visited a Berlin sex club and invited a journalist from the Times of London along to document the experience. "All I can say is, I am not responsible for what happens next. And wear a condom," Gaga was quoted as saying, as per Australia's News Network.
- Stephen Hawking, renowned physicist and ... sex club regular? According to RadarOnline, the wheelchair-bound 72-year-old has been a member of a California swingers sex club for years and has been known to show up "with an entourage of nurses and assistants." Apparently, he's not ashamed, either, and will even take photos with people in the club, so long as it's in a "neutral area."
Click for more celebrity sex confessions and photos of wardrobe malfunctions