Despite their fame, fortune, and, you know, legal adulthood, these 10 celebrities rounded up by The Stir still live with their parents:
- Bradley Cooper: He moved back in with his mom after his dad died in 2011, and has called her "a cool chick."
- Julia Roberts: Her mom moved in with Julia in Malibu recently—she's reportedly battling lung cancer. Bonus for Julia and her hubby and kids? Her mom does the family laundry.
Click for the complete list
- Jennifer Lawrence: She lives in her parents' condo, and has said it would be "very bizarre to be living in a big mansion by myself."
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi: The Jersey Shore star, Jionni LaValle, and the couple's baby boy have been living in LaValle's parents' basement while they build their own place.
- Amanda Bynes: After all her recent troubles ended up with her in a psychiatric facility, she was ordered to move back in with her parents after her release.