If you missed last night's BET Awards, never fear: We have the most talked-about moments for you.
- Nicki Minaj may have dissed Iggy Azalea. After beating Azalea and others to win Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, Minaj said, "What I want the world to know about Nicki Minaj is, when you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it." Many took that as a dig at Azalea, and the Washington Post explains: "Minaj basically stood up and said live, on national television, that Azalea’s act is nothing but a charade. ... Minaj implying that Azalea doesn’t even write her own rhymes would make Azalea the prevailing Wizard of Oz of hip hop."
- ...and then went on to give a bizarre acceptance speech. Minaj somewhat incomprehensibly described a near-death experience, Us reports. "The other day, literally I didn’t tell anyone this, I really thought I was about to die," she said. "Like I was saying my prayers to die. And I didn’t even wanna call the ambulance because I thought, 'Well if I call the ambulance, it’s gonna be on TMZ.'"
- Robin Thicke embarrassed himself again. Before performing "Forever Love," a puffy-eyed Thicke told the crowd, "I’d like to dedicate this song to my wife, and say, 'I miss you, and I’m sorry.'" A source tells Us that Thicke "appeared to be crying during and after his performance." The singer even paused to wipe his nose.
- Paris Hilton had a wardrobe malfunction at the worst possible moment. As host Chris Rock opened the show, he called Hilton out for her dress, which featured strategically-placed cutouts. "Wow. You are getting your Kardashian on tonight," he said, as the camera cut to Hilton. Just then, one of the cutouts revealed part of her nipple, Hollywood Life and USA Today report.
- Lionel Richie had his name misspelled. BET gave Richie a Lifetime Achievement award, but apparently didn't proofread the telecast text, which spelled his last name "Ritchie" as he appeared onscreen to accept, E! reports.