At this weekend’s RNC winter retreat, “lowbrow” Hillary Clinton jokes were plentiful, Politico reports, but her opponent got more attention. Said one California Congressman, “a President Hillary doesn’t scare me nearly as much as a President Obama.” The PowerPoint breakdown:
- Can you picture Obama as commander in chief?
- His "present" votes in the Illinois state senate are great fodder.
- The GOP believes it has the upper hand "in a campaign about issues."
- Obama's erratic and “undisciplined messaging carries great risk.”
- “His greatest weakness is inexperience." The GOP must hammer on his readiness.