If you've ignored the safety briefing on a flight, consider yourself lucky: A Ryanair passenger was kicked off a plane for talking during one. The Times of London runs down 10 silly reasons why fliers have gotten booted from their flights.
- Group cheers: Fans of a British soccer team broke out in a salute to underwear.
- Excessive stench: Can you blame a man for sweating as he ran through the airport to catch his flight?
- Toy crocs: A woman's 3-foot stuffed crocodile apparently blocked the emergency exit.
- Political shirts: A George Bush-themed T-shirt bearing vulgar words didn't amuse airline staff.
- Skimpy dress: The micro-mini one Hooters waitress wore was deemed too provocative.
Click the link below for more offending passengers.